Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Munday Addventure

Furmom tooked me outside yesserday. We visited wif da big browned bear fur a bit, then Furmom letted me play in the yard.

I jus hadda eat sum greenies.

Every time Furmom wood try to take a pitcher wif the clicky thing, I wood move & sum of the pitchers din't turn out so good.

Kick, kick, kick. Sumpin gotted me!

Sniffin' the greenies. Figurin' out witch ones I wanna nom.

I think I will nom THIS one!

Heard sumpin.....

Oh, it was jus the big browned bear whining coz Furmom is payin' 'ttention to me 'sted of him.

Saw a hummy-bird fly rite over my hed!

Can't get enuff greenies!

Nom, nom, nom!

Gotta chek out the rest of the flowerbeddy.

This mulchie feelz good on my paws!

Lookin' at Furmom coz she keeps takin' pitchers fur sum unknone reeson!

Likin' this rock. Wood be a good place to sit.

Feels warm frum the sunshiny....

Furmom, wood you PLEEZ stop wif the clicky thing!?!?

Kick, kick, kick again! Sumpin won't leeve me alone!

Takin' off agin.

Fount a dirt pile to roll in.

Streeeeettttttttch.

Dirt feels good to roll in.

Furmom, why don't yous come down here & roll wif me?





12 comments:

  1. You looked as though you were having a great time outside Phoenix - did you enjoy rolling in the dirt - we'll come over and join you one day.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, the dirt was sooo much funs. I gots it all in my furs and everthing. I can't beleev Furmom axshully lemme do it. hehehe

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was sooo much funs! I wish I cooda cot the hummy-bird!

      Delete
  3. We wish we could go outside like you! What a great yard...didja yak up the greenies on the carpet? That's alwas fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I yakked up the greenies, but I did it outside so Furmom woodn't get mad and ban me frum the outside. But soon.... I will yak on the carpet. hehehe

      Delete
  4. You did some great fun things! Just don't nom on the mulchy things!

    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, yucky, I defURnitely won't nom the mulchies. I bet they wood tayste bad and leeve lotsa splinters on my tonguey!

      Delete
  5. Oh Phoenix you have a lovely yard and so much grass!!!
    Most of us love grass and we make Mom pick some for us :)
    Looks like you had fun with your Mom ;)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Furmom showed me some good greenies, coz last time I picked out sum not-so-good ones and she laffed at me. So this time she showed me sum more apeeling ones. She is a good Furmom :0)

      Delete
  6. Phoenix! What a good time you're having out there! Didja yak up some of that nommy grass??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I yakked up one peece of it onto the grownd. hehehe It was a thik blade and not so frindly wif my throte!

      Delete