Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Furmom's Hand-uh-versary or sumpin

Today is furmom & BSG's (Big Scary Guy) hand-uh-versary, or whateber u call itz. Allz I know iz they been speakin' yucky sweet stuffs to one anodder and itz disguztin'!
Dis mornin' fore furmom went to da work, I gotz ta play wif my (Karlee's) yellow occupus-looky-thingy. It was soo funz. I trew it up in da airz and catched it wif my swift paw-claw. I can't waitz to play wif it sum more. I hope furmom don't get out the clicky camra thingy coz itz embarrasin' to be catched in viddyo axion.





Oh crum! Furmom mussa figgered out muh passwerd and added a viddyo uv me.




2 comments:

  1. Hee hee, that looked like so much fun!
    Love & Purrs,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sumtimez I axshully let furmom catched me on viddyo, but most time I act shy. hehehe

    ReplyDelete